The Brough Law Firm PLLC is built upon the foundation of having a thorough understanding of how businesses are formed and the many hurdles small businesses face from planning, start-up, and beyond. Our firm takes the time to understand your business goals and needs and can assist you with obtaining them while offering you the comfort of knowing that you have a legal professional on your side.
Let our Austin, Texas based law firm assist you and your business with entity formation and organization, partnership and company agreements, contract drafting, financing, employment agreements, and other business law needs.
Some of the many services The Brough Law Firm PLLC offers its business clients are:
- Business Formations - LLC, LLP, General Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, Sole Proprietor, S Corporation, C Corporation, and Professional Corporations
- Contract Drafting and Review - Leases, Employment Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Warehousing Agreements, Purchase and Sale Agreements, and Many More
- Asset Purchases and Sales
- Stock Purchases and Sales
- Small Business General Business Counseling
- Business Purchases
- Owner Financing Transactions
- Shareholder/Member Meetings and Minutes
The Brough Law Firm PLLC offers business law consultations at no cost or obligation to you by calling 512-792-9510 or by contacting us through our website by clicking here.